Stephen F. Austin State ParkHouston
Hours: Open Daily
Park Rd 38, San Felipe, TX 77473
Due to recent flooding and storm damage, the park is closed until further notice.
Stephen F. Austin State Park is 30 minutes from the outskirts of Houston and is known as a family-friendly escape from the fast-paced city life.
- Campground is surrounded by the 23-acre Double Lake
- 6 miles of hiking and biking trails, a picnic area or geocaching
- 4 well-maintained campsites
- $25 Full Hookup (Water, Electricity and Sewer)
- $15 Campsites with Water
- $10 Walk-in Campsites
- $75 Group Camp
- Busy season is March to May and October to November
- $5 entry fee for adults and free entry for children under 12
- Parking permits are mandatory and available at the front office