Rosewood Neighborhood Park is a public park in East Austin, Texas.
- Complete with a pool, basketball courts, picnic areas, and luscious grass (a rarity on this side of town)
- Pool is packed on the weekends and when school is out, since it is located in a densely populated area
- Great place to walk dogs, throw a ball or just hang out
- Large park with a running trail on the other side of Rosewood
- Parking is plentiful and the staff is super friendly
Photo credits: orsak, edibleaustin, juliette__montoya, & lickicecreams