McKinney Falls State Park
5808 McKinney Falls Pkwy, Austin, TX 78744, USA
McKinney Falls is a 641-acre park featuring over 80 campsites, including developed (RV) and hike-in sites.
- Known to have a relaxed atmosphere amongst all of the visitors
- Offers 4 trails to hike or bike that consist of lush nature and river views
- Restrooms (bring your own soap), water refill stations and trash cans are known to be well kept
- The trails range from flat to rocky and wind past Onion Creek several times
- Parking can be limited depending on the season
- Entrance fee for 13+ is $6 daily and children 12 years and under are free
*Dogs are not allowed in the water at either of the falls.
Photo credits: mckinneyfallsstatepark