Market Square Dog Park
Hours: 6:00 AM until 11:00 PM
On May 21, 2011, May Annise Parker dedicated the dog park to Holly Anawaty—a Houstonian who was a dog-lover and advocate for children’s services.
- Nestled in Downtown Houston, allowing you to enjoy city sights and sounds
- Shaded play areas filled with ample bench seating and drinking fountains
- Fenced-in large and small dog play areas
- Enclosed by a lit crescent walkway
- Metered parking is available for approximately $2 per hour
*Market Square Dog Park is an off-leash dog park; however, dogs are always welcome on leash at all Market Square Park events!