Inks Lake State Park
3630 Park Rd 4 W, Burnet, TX 78611, USA
Inks Lake is a state park located in Burnet County, Texas, and offers family fun on water and land.
- One of the places recommended to see Blue Bonnets
- Well kept and cared for park, campground and lake
- Offers a store where you can buy snacks, fire wood, etc.
- Trail maps at the head of every trail and rangers are known to be friendly and knowledgeable
- Entrance fee for 13+ years is $6 daily and children 12 years and under are free
*Inks Lake State Park Sites HERE