George Bush Park
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
16756 Westheimer Pkwy, Houston, TX 77082, United States
All picnic pavilions in George Bush Park are subject to flooding at this time. Please be aware that this park is part of a federally owned reservoir and it is the priority of the Army Corps of Engineers to impound water when necessary.
George Bush Park’s hiking trail features a river and is good for hikers of all skill levels.
- Approximately 11.4 mile trail
- Hike all the way to Beltway 8 and then into the City to Buffalo Bayou
- Asphalt and concrete trail
- Most of its trail is through neighborhoods
- Dogs must remain on a leash
- Parking is plentiful