George Bush Park
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
All picnic pavilions in George Bush Park are subject to flooding at this time. Please be aware that this park is part of a federally owned reservoir and it is the priority of the Army Corps of Engineers to impound water when necessary.
George Bush Park’s hiking trail features a river and is good for hikers of all skill levels.
- Approximately 11.4 mile trail
- Hike all the way to Beltway 8 and then into the City to Buffalo Bayou
- Asphalt and concrete trail
- Most of its trail is through neighborhoods
- Dogs must remain on a leash
- Parking is plentiful