Brays Bayou Greenway Trail
9601 Braes Bayou Dr, Houston, TX 77074, United States
Tucked behind University of Houston’s campus, Brays Bayou Park offers scenic views of both nature and downtown Houston.
- 14.2 mile hiking/running trail
- Well-paved, slim trail
- Shade trees are plentiful
- Ample resting areas with bench seating available
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Parking can be found in the parks along the trail’s route, from east to west:
- Mason Park (541 75th St.)
- MacGregor Park (5225 Calhoun Rd.)
- Hermann Park (6001 Fannin St.)
- Braeburn Glen Park (9510 Gessner Rd.).