Brays Bayou Greenway Trail
Hours: Open Daily
9601 Braes Bayou Dr, Houston, TX 77074, United States
Tucked behind University of Houston’s campus, Brays Bayou Park offers scenic views of both nature and downtown Houston.
- 14.2 mile hiking/running trail
- Well-paved, slim trail
- Shade trees are plentiful
- Ample resting areas with bench seating available
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Parking can be found in the parks along the trail’s route, from east to west:
- Mason Park (541 75th St.)
- MacGregor Park (5225 Calhoun Rd.)
- Hermann Park (6001 Fannin St.)
- Braeburn Glen Park (9510 Gessner Rd.).