Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
Hours: 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail is known for its multi-purpose, lush, urban path that meanders along Lady Bird Lake and passes by skyscrapers, neighborhoods, ball fields and cultural attractions.
- In-between two major recreational areas: Zilker Park on its western end and Guerrero Park on its eastern tip
- Offers lush, tree-lined pathway also provides access to Lamar and Waller Beaches
- Maps are limited, but the trail is reasonably maintained
- 14.5 miles and encompasses asphalt, concrete and dirt trails
- Parking is available on the west end of the trail in Zilker Metropolitan Park (2100 Barton Springs Rd.), mid-trail at Shoal Beach Park (707 W. Cesar Chavez St.) and Auditorium Shores Park (900 W. Riverside Dr.), and at Longhorn Shores Park (60 S. Pleasant Valley Rd.) on the trail’s east end.
*Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail Map HERE